“Superb excursion”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$70.00*
and up
Selva Maya Eco Adventure Park: Ziplining, Hanging Bridges, Rappelling and...
Ranked #4 of 105 Outdoor Activities in Tulum
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Live your adventure!! In the middle of the exotic flora or Riviera Maya there lies a place where you can release your true Adventuring self. 7Km deep ride into the Mayan jungle. Enjoy a canopy of 9 ziplines and 5 hanging bridges, a pyramid for climbing, rappel down overlooking a cenote, Cenote for swimming, a cavern for snorkeling. Lunch included! Open Mon-Fri with tours going out at 9am and 1pm. WE ARE SELVA MAYA THE ORIGINAL MAYADVENTOUR!
Baltimore, MD
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Superb excursion”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My family of four, including children ages 11 and 10, had a wonderful time at Selva Maya. We arranged the trip through Guillermo (Memo), the very friendly proprietor. Omar was our guide and he was truly excellent - very friendly, with many stories and anecdotes. Luis was our driver and did a great job navigating the bumpy jungle road to the area that had the zip-lines, rock climbing, rappelling, and cenotes. The zip-lines were terrific, and I also thought the rope bridges were a fun touch. All of the men working there were very safe and careful with the guests. The cenotes were by far the best I've seen - the first is semi-open and beautiful and the second is closed and very mystical, to use Omar's appropriate term. The kids (and Mom and Dad, too) LOVED the pork and chicken tacos that were offered for lunch.

This was a great trip, and we felt like safety was a very high priority, too. Thanks to the staff of Selva Maya!

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Adventure!!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I booked this tour for me and my daughter on line from http://www.edventuretours.com.mx and I am so glad I did. This was the best tour and adventure of my whole trip to the Riviera Maya and well worth the money I paid. Omar was very energetic and excited to take us on this tour and did a great job of explaining what to expect. He and his team made sure our group was safe through all of the activities. We did the ATV ride to the middle of the Jungle, zip-lines, rock climbing and repelling, snorkeling the caves and cenotes, lunch (which consisted of great tasting tacos) snorkeling the lagoon and turtle bay where Omar made sure we saw a lot of turtles and 2 sting rays. I now wish I had booked the Tulum ruins tour with this company but I didn't. Omar and his team went out of their way to make sure our group had an amazing time and I would highly recommend anyone visiting the Riviera Maya area to book a tour with these guys. It is a more private experience than the big public parks which makes it even better. Oh, I almost forgot to mention after the Jungle activities we all jumped into the ATV heading back to the starting point and on the way back it started to rain heavily, Omar was driving the ATV my daughter and I was in and there was nothing like driving in the jungle in an ATV with the rain pounding on you. We were all soaked when we got back and we all admitted it was an awesome experience. Thank you Omar and team (sorry I don't remember all of your names) for a fun adventure!!!

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Best day of our trip!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I was referred by our hotel to Selva Maya for ziplining. My 7-year-old son & I had a very, very good time! From the moment we arrived, the staff greeted us and sat us in a 6-seat polaris. We headed out into the jungle with some other guests. Once we arrived at the zipline area, we were all greeted again by the rest of the staff. They were all very friendly and safety concious. After ziplining, rock climbing, rapelling, & swimming, we had a great lunch provided by Selva Maya. Then, we headed back to the main entrance, where the staff took us back to our hotel. My son enjoyed the ziplining and ride in the Polaris the most. We will definitely be back!
The ziplining was the best. Apparently, the trees are taller back in the jungle which made for a better ride!

Visited July 2014
“Amazing. Best part of our Cancun trip”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We were a party of 18 from ages 8 to 55 and everyone thought this was super fun. We were Picked up from our hotel in PDC at 0900. It was about 45 minute drive. Then we drove into the jungle in 6 seater Polaris. We had 7 guides accompanying us. First stop was for zip lining. Omar was absolutely the best in explaining all the safety rules as some of us were first timers. There are 9 zip lines and all are super. After that we did Rock climbing and Rappelling and then it was time for Snorkeling in Cenote. First Cenote was half open and it was amazing. This is where everyone practiced snorkeling and checking their gears. Omar and Ceasar, our guides were very patient with our group as most of us needed more time to practice. In spite of that we didn't feel rushed by them. The water temperature felt cold at first but after the first jump it felt very good. Second Cenote is all dark and we were given flashlights to explore. We had never seen anything like this before. There were hardly any fish as being a completely closed Cenote not much vegetation under water was supported hence only a few fish were seen. It was mainly to observe the formations under water. The cool water cooled us all to a new level of freshness. Having done so many activities we were all starving. The food was already awaiting us under this huge gazebo, which itself was a beautiful experience as everything felt so organic and close to the nature all the time. The silence in the park was only broken by the chirping birds and our voices. As we were all vegetarians, they had nice hot beans, spaghetti and tortilla made specially for us. We made our own tacos. Freshly cut watermelons and freshly made guacamole was already set up on the table. The staff was very friendly and provided wonderful service to us.
In all, A wonderful experience of our lives...for the price and a non commercial place, a must visit place. I will highly recommend this place than going to one of the more commercial parks like xplore or xcaret etc.

After lunch, we all drove back our Polaris to the front entrance of Selva Maya where our shuttle was waiting for us and took us back to our hotel. We reached hotel around 4 pm and everyone kept talking about how much fun that day was!

Visited June 2014
Tampa, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent Park”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Awesome park! We did an Edventure Tour that took us to this park for Ziplining, Rappeling, and swimming through the Cenotes. Well worth the money! What a beautiful park and the staff there were amazing. The homemade lunch with tacos was excellent too. The tour guides were super helpful as well. Omar did an excellent job at the Cenotes teaching us about them and was very enthusiastic. You MUST do this tour while you are in Mexico!

Visited June 2014