Stayed in La Zebra for 5 nights in total, 3 nights in beach cabana and 2 in jungle cabana. All are beautiful and the whole area is so relaxing and so stunning I would like to ask nobody to go here and keep it as it is! Service level is really high and accommodation is good and with eye for details. A bottle of tequila in the room, good quality bathroom amenities and very clean. If you decide to go, our preference is definitely to stay on the beach if you are with children, the little pool with the jungle cabanas is in front of the steps of the particular room we had and with children who don't know how to swim yet, that is not really safe. We had a great stay and definitely will come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly on the beach in a historic former coconut plantation, the family-run La Zebra offers a vibrant and rustic destination among Tulum hotels, where authentic Mexican culture and cuisine infuse every facet of your stay. Escape to an intimate Tulum Mexico hotel best described as stylish and beach-chic, with thatched roofs and colorful hammocks, coco palms swaying in the breeze, and warm Caribbean waters lapping at the shore just a few sandy steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Zebra Colibri Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Zebra Hotel, Tulum Hotel Tulum
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Hotel
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Resort
- La Zebra Tulum