We came to tulum on a last-minute call, on the way from Guatemala. By chance there was room at la zebra's great ocean cabin and we had the best couple of nights on the beach... just what we needed. Nothing like falling asleep with the sound of waves crashing... the staff (Grace and all the rest) was super nice and helpful and the room is fab. unfortunately they only had 2 nights free otherwise we would have stayed longer.. really hard to leave.
We recommend :) ...but - be aware there's REALLY LOW water preasure, and this time of year sometimes it gets chilly during the night, ask for a blanket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly on the beach in a historic former coconut plantation, the family-run La Zebra offers a vibrant and rustic destination among Tulum hotels, where authentic Mexican culture and cuisine infuse every facet of your stay. Escape to an intimate Tulum Mexico hotel best described as stylish and beach-chic, with thatched roofs and colorful hammocks, coco palms swaying in the breeze, and warm Caribbean waters lapping at the shore just a few sandy steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Zebra Colibri Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Zebra Hotel, Tulum Hotel Tulum
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Hotel
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Resort
- La Zebra Tulum