I went to La Zebra in early May 2014 for a friends wedding. The best way to describe this place is it's basically straight out of a Corona commercial. Amazing staff that are super friendly and worked to make our experience special. We rented out the entire resort on the wedding night, had the ceremony on the beach and partied into the night on the beach at the resort. They completely re-shaped the resort for our wedding experience, it was an incredible night and amazing vacation! The food was super affordable and absolutely delicious, we ate off the resort a few times but I wouldn't recommend it as the food at La Zebra was the best in the area by far. Amazing, we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly on the beach in a historic former coconut plantation, the family-run La Zebra offers a vibrant and rustic destination among Tulum hotels, where authentic Mexican culture and cuisine infuse every facet of your stay. Escape to an intimate Tulum Mexico hotel best described as stylish and beach-chic, with thatched roofs and colorful hammocks, coco palms swaying in the breeze, and warm Caribbean waters lapping at the shore just a few sandy steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Zebra Colibri Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Zebra Hotel, Tulum Hotel Tulum
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Hotel
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Resort
- La Zebra Tulum