We just spent one week at La Zebra in Tulum, Mexico. We are a family of five and we stayed in the master suite. As soon as we entered the hotel we knew it was a very special place. The bar and restaurant area was part of a beautiful wooden structure with different level decking leading out to the white sands, turquoise sea, fabulous sunshine, palm trees and paradise. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were cleaned daily to a high standard. The restaurant served delicious food and amazing margaritas! The Salsa party on Sunday night was so much fun, we danced all night. Lots of things to do and see locally, great shops and restaurants. Want to go back ASAP!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly on the beach in a historic former coconut plantation, the family-run La Zebra offers a vibrant and rustic destination among Tulum hotels, where authentic Mexican culture and cuisine infuse every facet of your stay. Escape to an intimate Tulum Mexico hotel best described as stylish and beach-chic, with thatched roofs and colorful hammocks, coco palms swaying in the breeze, and warm Caribbean waters lapping at the shore just a few sandy steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Zebra Colibri Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Zebra Hotel, Tulum Hotel Tulum
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Hotel
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Resort
- La Zebra Tulum