“Dont go with anyone else!”

Diving Cenotes Tulum
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Best Service Is Our Philosophy, Talk To Us And You Will See Straightway. From Discovery Scuba Diving To Cave Diving Course. We Dive All Of The Cenotes Around Tulum And We Will Recommend You The Right Time To Avoid The Crowd, Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

We spent an amazing 2 days diving with Paolo. He knows his stuff about these cenotes and it really shows. If you can, dive the pit with him, because it will be like nothing else.
He's a really honest, nice, genuine guy and if you want a truly incredible experience, don't go anywhere else. Can't recommend highly enough and speak for my whole family.

1  Thank Justiney88

Reviewed 24 October 2013

As a dive instructor who often travels on a shoestring, I have been exposed to the whole range of dive operations all over the world, from 5-star luxury to downright unsafe. Paolo is exceptional in all of my main areas of criteria: safety, knowledge, ecological stewardship and fun! It is very difficult to find a guide that has all of these, especially in Tulum. You will leave the dive spell-bound, with deep knowledge of what the cenotes are and how they formed, as well as how to preserve them for all future explorers and you will have learned all this in a relaxed but enthusiastic atmosphere! I cannot recommend Diving Cenotes Tulum enough to divers of all experience levels that want to have the most magical possible experience diving in one of the greatest dive destinations on earth. The guide you go with creates the atmosphere and experience you have, choose thoughtfully!

1  Thank reefhugger00
Reviewed 4 September 2013

What can I say that hasn't already been said...

I was fortunate enough to stumble across Paolo when i arrived in Tulum, he turned what could have just been another dive into an EXTRA-ORDINARY experience.
He knows his stuff when it comes to cavern diving, and it shows. From our initial meeting at the hostel to gauge what kind of diving I was into and what I wanted out of the dive, to his determination on getting to the cenote early on being the first in, and his supremely obvious enthusiasm! This guy makes the experience.

Low group numbers make it even more special. The cenotes were a big tick off my list and they are fondly in my memories. The Pit… WOW!

Do yourself a favour, if you are 'shopping' on here for the best diving guide in Tulum for the cenotes, stop looking. You've found him. I think all the other reviews speak to this as well.

Cheers, mate!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Dived Dos Ojos with Paolo and had an excellent time. Like earlier posts mentioned, Paolo took all safety precautions, was very professional and a lot of fun to dive with.
I highly recommend diving with him the next time you're in Tulum.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

After 9 years since my last dive, Paolo proved to be an excellent refresher teacher. Kind, professional, to the point and yet casual about it.
In the afternoon we dived Dos Ojos and that is my best diving ever so far. Paolo took all safety precautions, dual tank, extra light battery etc. I felt safe as in a womb :-)
I highly recommend him!