Villa ZenaLiza
US$579
US$181
US$176
  • Beachfront
Posada Yum Kin(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$108
US$719
US$701
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hotel Diamante K(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$187
Orbitz.com
US$184
All reviewsb bhealthy breakfastshort driveyogurtmayan rivieraoff the beaten pathrental carair conditioningkitchenettebeachbikeruins
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Robert was an incredible host, who really went above and beyond and made every effort to ensure I was comfortable. Villa ZenaLiza is about a 10 minute walk from the main road in Tulum. The grounds are charming and very well maintained, with a beautiful garden, a small pool and shared courtyard. I stayed in the Suite Isabella for 3 nights, which was lovely, clean and very comfortable. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Tulum and highly recommend Robert's oasis, Villa Zena!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank igogomez
hechoenMexico, Owner at Villa ZenaLiza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Actually it is a Jacuzzi, not a small pool

Reviewed 7 April 2013

I visited Villa ZenaLiza in early April 2013 and found it to be a welcoming, extremely comfortable, beautiful facility. I had the distinct pleasure of meeting the owner, Robert, who treated me like a king. The highlight of my visit was a full body massage that was out of this world. It was the single best massage I have ever had, hands down. The staff were great and I plan on returning as soon as I can!

-David P

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank 212DavidP212
Reviewed 22 January 2013

After a lovely stay in Palya Del Carmen, we took a cab south to Tulum. The area is less developed and has a more authentic, comfortable feeling. We were encouraged to stay at a relatively new Hacienda style B and B about 10 minutes from the beach. It was beautiful, quiet and ours- like having your own secret retreat in this Mayan Town. The service was excellent and we were allowed to be independent and do as we wished. I got perhaps the best massage ever while at Villa Zena Liza- I think it's a great spot for a family retreat - good patio space and comfortable rooms with excellent baths.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Patricia H
Reviewed 18 January 2013

this is our second trip to Villa ZenaLiza and the place just gets better, the rooms remain lovely with beautiful Mexican tiles , clean, lovely bathrooms and now this year with all the amenities fridge , coffee maker,and lovely beautiful tile bottle water dispensers. The grounds continue to be improved from our last visit with the garden just getting prettier and prettier . This is especially nice as the owner Robert arranged for a massage for me that was done alfresco on a balcony overlooking them. It is a quiet lovely place not far from the bioreserve so the views and sounds of lovely birds is always present. Best yet is that this year they completed a large palapa that houses a kitchen and both indoor and outdooor dining areas. The on premises jack of all trades Raffa is always there with a warm smile to offer to make you breakfast. This place is so nice quiet and relaxing and just a 5 minute ride to the beach that I will be coming back year after year for quite a while. It has become my place to recharge

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Victoria S
hechoenMexico, Owner at Villa ZenaLiza, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2013

We are 5 minutes from town, and 15 minutes to beach

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Away from the tourist crowds in a local neighborhood to the south of town, Villa ZenaLiza is infused by the gentle spirits of Robert, the owner, and Raff, his housekeeper. The house in comfortable and well built, with lots of touches by local artisans. Ask Raff to make you a fruit smoothie for breakfast. Or, you can have yogurt, granola and fresh fruit. Robert is a wealth of advice on where to go and how to do it. He has bikes for guest use - it's about 30 minutes biking to the beach, five minutes into town. He can easily arrange for the best massage or yoga session in town, right at the house. And the highlight of our time was the outdoor "fiesta" b-b-que on our last night.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family