It costs about 450 usd all inclusive of taxes in a "superior" room mid may, along with a breakfast. Which is about 120usd, still all inclusive, a night over the Deluxe" ones.
While the deluxe rooms on ground floor have direct access to the beach, and no roof terrace, the deluxe rooms on first floor, which are above the deluxe on ground floor, have rooftop terrace, but no direct beach access. Get it ?
The superior rooms have both direct beach access and rooftop terrace.
And all of them face stunning ocean view thru lush vegetation and postcard palm trees.
We love :
- The irresistible ocean view, all time beautiful, sugar powder white sand and nicely designed and decorated cabanas.
- The exceptional human factor all the staff provide ; from the all time smiling girls at the front desk, so helpful and as smiling barmaid Barbara or barman senor Jeronimo, to mr bell who delivers above expectation service.
We like :
- Very nicely appointed room ; large with plenty of room to store our things
- Bed is very ok
We like a bit less :
- Sitting on the terrace, when evening comes, and when the neighbors on each side of you have the same idea, everybody ends up sipping a beer, sitting so close to each other, lining 2 by 2 watching sunset... that we did not feel very comfortable. May we suggest the hotel to raise more vegetations between 2 front terraces. The delux rooms on ground floor seem to have more privacy with real separations.
- Mosquitoes killed us during our 3 nights, although plugs and spray had been enforcely used. A net please, a real one around the bed please.
- no in room kettel, nor mini fridge
Excellent stay, in nice cabanas, exceptional view and exeptional staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Tulum is a small adult-only upscale boutique hotel with 28 specially designed rooms for your enjoyment. Our eco-friendly hotel has many special amenities to make your stay comfortable. We offer ground floor Deluxe rooms, Rooftop Jacuzzi rooms and Junior Suites with private heated plunge pool. All rooms have 1 king size bed and are beachfront. Enjoy complimentary breakfast at Ziggy's or Fresco's, free use of our bikes to tour Tulum, daily on site yoga classes available, on site Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Beach Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.