“Great cute bar with good service!”
Review of Pepenero

Pepenero
Ranked #11 of 15 Nightlife in Tulum
Reviewed 11 November 2013

After getting stuck in Tulum for 1 night due to a road being closed due to a teacher strike, we ventured out to find some cocktails. Pepenero had a welcoming atmosphere so we grabbed a table and had the sweetest bartender/waitress help us. When we wanted to do a shot, she introduced us to a Nutella shot (Nutella and Vodka which was absolutely amazing). Would recommend this place for a night out in Tulum!

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Great music. They always have some good band that plays at night.
Warm people. Claudio and his brother are very friendly, and I can tell that they are very honest too. I lost my wallet with some important amount of money. It could have ruined my vacations. They found it and gave it back to me the day after with all the money and my credentials inside. There is not too many people who would do that these days.
Good drinks.
In Tulum, this is a great place to spend the night, and make some good friends.

3  Thank Caroimwin