My girlfriend and I haven't traveled in quite a bit but most recently we decide to take a short 6 day trip in Mexico. We both have been to Mexico numerous times in our lives but not on a vacation together, this trip to Mexico we found to be the best yet.
We wanted to see if TRIP ADVISOR was ultimately helpful in finding a place to stay and if the recommendations where what they said they where. We had no Idea how wonderful our trip to TULUM could be until we started to exchange e-mails with the owners of the Posada Luna del Sur. From the moment we got off the bus we knew TULUM would be a great starting point for our short vacation.
Jack the hotel owner of Posada Luna del Sur and I had been exchanging emails for the last couple of weeks basically asking questions on my part. He was very helpful in directing us what to see and where to go when we do get there.
Upon our arrival we where warmly greeted by the hotel personal and we where able to drop our stuff off at the room, within 5 minutes of us walking into our large wonderful room, Janet the hotel owner came to pay us a visit and let us know how things worked in the room.
We washed the road traveling off our bodies and visited the hotel Owners and spent a wonderful time chatting with Jack and Janet about everyday life and our plans for our trip.
Janet and Jack took us to the most wonderful family owned restaurant in town and we proceeded to eat until our gourds where full.
We cannot express in words how much fun we had talking with our new friends and how much we enjoyed our two night stay in TULUM at the Posada Luna del Sur, again we could not have picked a better starting point for our short trip
If you can't be happy here....you can't be happy anywhere!
Thank you Posada Luna del Sur (Jack and Janet) for making our mini vacation EXCELLENTA!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Luna del Sur is a delightful small boutique hotel of 12 private suites, which has earned praise for excellence value, service, comfort and quality from travelers around the world. The suites are graciously proportioned and lovingly appointed. Immaculately maintained suites include; king size or twin beds sleeping accommodations (roll-away beds available for parties of three on request) cozy sitting area, balcony or patio area, mini fridge, unlimited complimentary bottled water, ceiling fans, A/C, security safe, cable TV, free WiFi hot spot, hot water, 24 hour security/bellhop, concierge services, tour desk, and our signature a la carte breakfast inspire care-free times and peaceful dreams! Our hotel is focused on value, service, comfort and quality. We have won multiple TripAdvisor Traveler´s Choice awards throughout the years; our most recent in 2017 for the best ¨value¨ hotel. We believe you can still stay at a quality boutique hotel in Tulum, without breaking your bank. A gem in the Riviera Maya, we invite you to come and discover why! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Posada Luna del Sur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Luna Del Sur Hotel Tulum
- Posada Luna Del Sur Tulum