The excellent ratings earned by the Posada Luna del Sur are well-merited indeed. Reviews lead readers to expect clean, comfortable and secure accommodation, and hosts whose helpfulness and friendliness are extraordinary. A four-day visit in early March 2010 confirms that the rave reviews are in no way exaggerated. Martin, Sarah and Gareth are great hosts, proud of their hotel and of Tulum, and eager to share their insights and tips, both prior to the visit by e-mail and face-to-face on site. This is a wonderful base for a terrific holiday. We started with a guided sunset tour observing hundreds of birds on the lagoons of the Sian Ka'an biosphere. And with our rental car, we visited the Tulum ruins, spent a very enjoyable four hours admiring the elegant stucco statues - and huge variety of colourful birds - at Ek Balam, had a good look at the ruins (and an ocellated turkey!) at Cobá, and lived the dream of the perfect beach just a short drive from the Posada. And each day, we returned to our home from home, looking forward to a high-quality breakfast on the terrace and to a chat with the ever-helpful proprietors.
The fact that Luna del Sur is superb value, on top of its other qualites, is the icing on the cake. A great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Luna del Sur is a delightful small boutique hotel of 12 private suites, which has earned praise for excellence value, service, comfort and quality from travelers around the world. The suites are graciously proportioned and lovingly appointed. Immaculately maintained suites include; king size or twin beds sleeping accommodations (roll-away beds available for parties of three on request) cozy sitting area, balcony or patio area, mini fridge, unlimited complimentary bottled water, ceiling fans, A/C, security safe, cable TV, free WiFi hot spot, hot water, 24 hour security/bellhop, concierge services, tour desk, and our signature a la carte breakfast inspire care-free times and peaceful dreams! Our hotel is focused on value, service, comfort and quality. We have won multiple TripAdvisor Traveler´s Choice awards throughout the years; our most recent in 2017 for the best ¨value¨ hotel. We believe you can still stay at a quality boutique hotel in Tulum, without breaking your bank. A gem in the Riviera Maya, we invite you to come and discover why! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Posada Luna del Sur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Luna Del Sur Hotel Tulum
- Posada Luna Del Sur Tulum