Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa
US$579
US$181
US$176
  • Beachfront
Posada Yum Kin(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$108
Hotwire.com
US$719
US$701
  • Pool
US$184
Travelocity
Hotel Diamante K(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$187
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
All reviewssand floorprivate poolbeach frontbeach clubbeautiful beachdestination weddingwedding guestsrental carour honeymooncevicheeither directionair conditioningocean viewgarden roomturn down servicebeach servicefive nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Tulum is besutiful the hotel is located in a beautiful beach. But the service is terrible. We had to walk from the beach to the restaurant even to ask for a drink. Waiters keept forgeting our orders. The food is very good. The pool is not very nice, and we had a beach front room it has no privacy, the pool is very close so you wake up very early with all the noise same thing if you want to take a nap.... Imposible! Also there was a wedding that nobody adviced when we made our reservation... And we had to go out for dinner because of the music, and there was no service for us! The rooms are OK, not worth the price.... Service terrible, but beautiful location. On our check out, we told our opinions to the lady.... She didnt care much! There are Many beautiful hotels in tulum, cheaper and much better service

• Stayed: June 2013
Bsegroup, Public Relations Manager at Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Thank you for your time to review your stay in Ana y Jose, your comment is review in our weekly meeting and we are working on every detail to get much better every day.

We hope to welcome you again in your next visit to Tulum

Hotel Ana y Jose

Reviewed 21 June 2013

My family and I chose this hotel to celebrate my wedding as it was adjacent to Cabanas Tulum "The Beach" where my fiance and I chose as the venue for our wedding. In total, my guests and I spent nearly $30,000 in hotel rooms (albeit beautiful hotel rooms) only to have, on separate evenings, my rolex watch and iphone stolen from my private pool and locked suite respectively during the five day event. Unfortunately, the hotel chose not to provide any assistance or concern about the missing items despite indicating that security cameras were omnipresent. I found the total lack of interest absolutely ridiculous and despite being reassured that the manager would discuss with me personally, he never did show up. Great rooms and great food but I never felt my valuables were secure the entire length of my stay

Room Tip: Do not stay in the Coba Suite!! The air conditioners didn't work and several of my friends cut their feet in the private pool. The room is also susceptible to theft as described above.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Andrew M

Thank you for your time to review your stay at Ana y Jose, your comment is review in our weekly meetings and every employee in the hotel is working to do their best.

We hope to welcome you again in your next visit to Tulum

Hotel Ana y Jose

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Jackie, Claudia, Ignacio, Sandy, and all the staff at Ana y Jose:

I just want to say WOW. Our wedding on Saturday was unbelievable. Everything went perfectly, and we didn't have to worry about a thing the entire day. You did an amazing job setting up the beach ceremony, the palapa, the tables, and the patio. The setup looked a million times better than I had hoped for! I literally gasped when I saw how beautiful you'd made everything.

And the entire event ran so smoothly. Drinks and food just appeared after the ceremony, music during dinner was great, everyone found their seats easily, the band knew exactly when to start playing. Thanks so much for getting us an amazing piñata at the last minute — that was an incredible memory that would not have happened without you.

And of course, the hotel grounds and our room (luna de miel) was amazing as well. So beautifully done, and incredible service all the time. All of our guests were raving about what a wonderful wedding we had, and about the amazing venue. Several of them told me that it was the most beautiful place they'd ever been to. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2013

We had three WONDERFUL nights at this hotel. May 22-25.

I really don’t understand the negative reviews that this hotel has received. We arrived and checked-in, only to find out that I had mistakenly reserved the wrong room from the one I had on a previous visit years ago. Senor Pool (Hotel Manager) was so nice and understanding about my mistake. He immediately made my request happen. It was amazing the lengths he went to make me happy. The resort was full, so this was no small feat.

The housekeeping services were excellent. The restaurant and beach staffs were very friendly and prompt.

There was absolutely nothing to criticize.

We will be returning to this property soon. Thank you so much Senor Pool and staff for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Ana y Jose T, Public Relations Manager at Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank you so much for your review, satisfied comment like yours is what we live for....At Ana y Jose we love what we do...
We look forward to welcome you anytime....

Ana y Jose

Reviewed 25 May 2013

This is by far the best hotel in tulum.
the staff was very helpful and friendly..
the rooms are awsome! large, clean and very well designed.
the breakfast is also very very good.
the swimming pool is nice and clean and the beach is also near and nice.
the only bad thing i can say is that the price is expensive comparing to other places.... but what you pay is what you get.

and also the spa was very nice but again a bit expensive,

Room Tip: Garden romms with the private swimming pool are excellent value for price.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Bsegroup, Manager at Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2013

Thank your your time in review AnayJose, we love what we do and is wonderful to hear that you enjoy it.

Manager