We stayed in one of the Ocean-view Suites ( Agua de Mar ) and it was lovely. The room was spacious, clean and well appointed, not to mention directly on the beach. The room had a private pool which was clean and a nice way to cool off if you didn't want to go in the ocean. One of my favorite parts of this type of room was the dedicated raised sun bed so that you weren't directly on the sand and it was very comfortable. Each of the Ocean-view Suites had one of these dedicated sun beds.
The breakfast was very good, but the dinner menu could use a little help. And the hot stone massage I got in their spa was one of the best I have ever had! The staff was lovely and very accommodating! The couple we went with had an equally great time. Thanks for a lovely stay for a first time guest!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush, tropical vegetation amid the Mayan jungle, emerges Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa © as one of the legendary lodging treats in Tulum, Mexico. Indulge yourself into a calmer pace of vacation where natural treasures await for you. Relax on the white sand beach, swim in the turquoise Caribbean Sea, and enjoy the warm ambiance of this unique hotel thought for people who know what they deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel And Spa
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel Tulum