I booked this hotel via American Express Holidays. On my second night at the hotel, the restaurant served me a complimentary salmon carpaccio. The next morning I woke up ill and spent the rest of my stay lying in bed. On my last day, as my fever kept rising, I asked the hotel to find me a doctor. They said a doctor could visit me in my room for $100, cash-only. I looked in my wallet and only had $80. The hotel said the ATM in their lobby was broken. So I asked them for a cash advance to cover the remainder and they said sorry. I asked them to just charge it to my room, again they said that wasn't possible. In the end, the poor doctor agreed to come for the $80 and didn't charge me for the 3 sets of medicines he had to prescribe. At least he was able to show some understanding. I am trying to get a partial refund in the very least from American Express, who are disputing it on my behalf
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush, tropical vegetation amid the Mayan jungle, emerges Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa © as one of the legendary lodging treats in Tulum, Mexico. Indulge yourself into a calmer pace of vacation where natural treasures await for you. Relax on the white sand beach, swim in the turquoise Caribbean Sea, and enjoy the warm ambiance of this unique hotel thought for people who know what they deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel And Spa
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel Tulum