It was my third time at Ana y Jose...the setting was great as always, but unfortunately I saw things that I did not like. I pay the extra $$$ for being in a quiet, crowd free "charming" hotel my wife and small kids in that amazing beach...but three out of the 5 days of my stay I had to share the amenities of the hotel with several groups of guests from other hotels that went to spend the day there. Some of them crowded the small pool, some of them got evidently drunk on the restaurant, some of them crowded the beach amenities....nothing against them...but I do not go and pay what they charge to share the small hotel with the "frat-boys" of the mega resorts from Cancun and Playa del Carmen. Will definetly visit another hotel my next time in Tulum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush, tropical vegetation amid the Mayan jungle, emerges Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa © as one of the legendary lodging treats in Tulum, Mexico. Indulge yourself into a calmer pace of vacation where natural treasures await for you. Relax on the white sand beach, swim in the turquoise Caribbean Sea, and enjoy the warm ambiance of this unique hotel thought for people who know what they deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel And Spa
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel Tulum