Note: This is a dinner only experience, we did not stay in the hotel. Four of us had dinner here on a Friday night. The service was terrific and we loved the menu selections. Three feature octopus; I ordered the grilled and it was an excellent piece of fish cooked very well. The three other diners were very happy with their meals, portions were perfect, prices were fair. We were very well taken care of by our servers and the chef came out to describe our dinners-cool! Tables are in sand in the indoor/outdoor experience, no view of the water, but very lovely ambiance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush, tropical vegetation amid the Mayan jungle, emerges Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa © as one of the legendary lodging treats in Tulum, Mexico. Indulge yourself into a calmer pace of vacation where natural treasures await for you. Relax on the white sand beach, swim in the turquoise Caribbean Sea, and enjoy the warm ambiance of this unique hotel thought for people who know what they deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel And Spa
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel Tulum