We stayed here for seven nights at the end of a hectic trip around Mexico. The reception is one side of the road and the hotel rooms and restaurant the other. Our room was nice and large, air conditioning worked well we had access to a small pool shared by four rooms, but with such a fantastic beach why wouldn't you lay on a beach sunbed! The waiter service on the beach was haphazard but friendly as were all the staff we came across. We ate a couple of times in the restaurant and food was excellent along with a good choice of wines, and i felt the prices were reasonable considering you are in a top class hotel. Excellent range of cocktails in the bar again with friendly chatter. Breakfast was good though mainly egg based! The only down side was a big group of people, not all from this hotel, congregated on the beach to chat and drink which spoilt the tranquility a bit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush, tropical vegetation amid the Mayan jungle, emerges Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa © as one of the legendary lodging treats in Tulum, Mexico. Indulge yourself into a calmer pace of vacation where natural treasures await for you. Relax on the white sand beach, swim in the turquoise Caribbean Sea, and enjoy the warm ambiance of this unique hotel thought for people who know what they deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel Tulum
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel And Spa