We stayed at the end of July for 4 days and had an excellent experience. We stayed in 119 and our friends stayed in 121. Both were beautiful and well equipped air conditioning and with balconies overlooking the ocean. Both came with private bed/cabanas on the beach. The food was good (especially breakfast) and service was excellent. We rented a car for our stay (get a jeep) and went off property into town for dinners. This is a relaxing, romantic, beautiful boutique hotel where the staff is as warm as the water. We will be back. Order the fresh guacamole beachside (from Pablo if he is there). It was terrific.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush, tropical vegetation amid the Mayan jungle, emerges Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa © as one of the legendary lodging treats in Tulum, Mexico. Indulge yourself into a calmer pace of vacation where natural treasures await for you. Relax on the white sand beach, swim in the turquoise Caribbean Sea, and enjoy the warm ambiance of this unique hotel thought for people who know what they deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel And Spa
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel Tulum