Suenos Tulum
  • Breakfast included
Villas H2O(Tulum)
US$79
US$77
Palms Tulum Luxury Hotel(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$118
La Posada Del Sol(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$143
US$314
US$306
Posada Yum Kin(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$64
US$137
US$134
Posada Luna del Sur(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Diamante K(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$173
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
All reviewsmaster suitefire pitbeach suitemayan artyogurtcharge your phoneguacamolecontinental breakfast isevery morningjunior suitesoverlooking the oceanbeds were very comfortableheaven on earthnice pooltulum beachstunning beachplaya del carmen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2008

My wife and I recently returned from a three night stay at Suenos Tulum. We originally booked a two night stay but loved it so much we had to stay another night. We wish we could have stayed longer.

Our room was a second level room with an incredible beach and ocean view. The room was perfect for us, clean and comfortable. The beach in front of Suenos (southern Tulum) is amazing. The sand was powdery soft and the beach was wide. There were very few people, most of the time we had the beach to ourselves.

The owners, Jorge, Elizabeth and Giovanna were extremely friendly and helpful. Jorge cooked us two amazing dinners. It is rare to find such gracious hosts..... We can't wait to return.

Stayed: July 2008
2  Thank Ranza76
Reviewed 6 June 2008

We've stayed at Suenos twice. In 2005 there was a mix up with our reservations at Azulik which ended up being the best thing that could have happened because it led us to Suenos. We had a great 3 day stay. The beach is beautiful, George, Elizabeth and Allen could not have been nicer to us. Views from the room were great. We talked about our time at Suenos so much that my entire family booked a vacation there in 2006. All 9 of us had a great time. Everyone loved the hotel. We were planning a return trip until we learned that Suenos had closed. We didn't even consider staying somewhere else in Tulum. Can't wait to go back now that it has re-opened!

Stayed: January 2006
Reviewed 12 May 2008

Suenos Tulum just reopened after some legal action and repair from the hurricane. It is truly an amazing place, breathtaking views and the most lovely hosts, George and Elizabeth and their beautiful family. I cannot express enough how beautiful this place is and how wonderful George and Elizabeth are. GO NOW before the rest of the world discovers it!!!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank darshananne
Reviewed 7 May 2008

My wife and I stayed at Suenos two years ago. The location was heaven on earth. The beach was breathtaking. The night sky was straight out of a fairy tale. The room was simple but exactly as expected for a palapa in an eco resort in Tulum. George and Elizabeth were perfect hosts. If you need a TV or cell phone, this is not for you. If you want romance with only the ocean breeze and waves crashing a stone throw from your room, this is the place.

My understanding is they closed as a result of an illegal attempt to take over their property. It was a shame to see that happen. Looks like good prevailed over evil in the long run.

George and Elizabeth's artistic talent is found throughout the property. Each unit has a personal touch. We can’t wait to return.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled as a couple
5  Thank KenJohnson
Reviewed 3 May 2008

Last month I started to look for a hotel in the Tulum area. We had previously been at Suenos about two years ago and heard the terrible news they had been close. One day I was browsing and heard the news they we re-opened. I immediately sent a e-mail to them to see what was going on, and if it was true.
([--])

They told me they were back on track and we decided to see it for ourselves! As we got there, we were talking about our past experience and how much we had liked it.

The place is wonderful! I couldn't believe how fast everything got back together. The place looks great. There is new energy circulating the area. I hope I will be back soon! It is an incredible place with such a special treat. Staff is wonderful and the beach is incredible!

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank maricruz