“An amazing surprise In Tulum Mexico!!!”
Review of Can Sushi - CLOSED

Can Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Dear Travelers: Sushi in Tulum ??? are you Kidding me ???
Well boys and girls there is a new neighbor in Tulum, Yes, and it is absolutely fantastic and well executed by a beautiful couple from Ibiza..
who will think that our beautiful Tulum will have such a nice Sushi Rest... well they open at 4 and close after midnight..

P.s. Try the special is not in the menu hahahaa...

Roberto @ Shambala Petit Hotel Tulum Mexico.

There are newer reviews for Can Sushi

Reviewed 20 February 2014

First I was skeptical about eating sushi in Mexico .
We escaped the snow in Connecticut looking for some sun at the Mexican riviera .
The hotel suggested a new hidden gem , a sushi restaurant in tulum, that is when my ears perked up , sushi !!!!! Mexico!!!!
I managed to convince my friend to give this place a try , first day what else can happen , we have 7 other days to try Mexican food
Oh my god , I got to say it was one of the best sushi I had in my life . I have eaten sushi in the big houses in NYC , California and Chicago , but Can Sushi beats them all.
The fish was as fresh as one hour old , there were fisherman delivering fish as we we were having drinks , literally live fish .
We had the best meal ever on the first day , I am almost embarrassed to say we had sushi the rest of vacation , we went 7 for 7 . Sun and fun in the day time , dinner was sushi and we loved it all .
Needles to say , I am so looking forward to going back to Mexico , for sushi for one , sun second .
I think Can Sushi Tulum puts my favorite sushi restaurant in NYC Marimoto on notice
Bravo Evert Broer , chef, and his fiancé the beautiful Paloma Ruiz , sous chef

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

I love fresh fish and a perfect cooked rice. That's what they have. Real fresh sushi, not like a giant menu but sharp and performed to perfection. Great addition to tulum.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

My husband and I absolutely loved CAN Sushi! The sushi chef/owner and wait staff were extremely friendly, and we got great advice on what to order. The fresh sashimi was incredible, and so fun to eat new local fish that we hadn't tried before. The Salmon Torch roll and the bochinette were particularly delicious. We enjoyed our first night eating there so much that we can back for our last night in Tulum. Truly an amazing sushi restaurant with wonderful atmosphere, people, and it was very reasonably priced. Also you have to love any restaurant that's right on the beach so all you have to do is stroll along the ocean waves to get back to your hotel from dinner!
Can't wait to come back to Tulum and particularly to CAN Sushi! We'll bring friends!

Reviewed 23 January 2014

If you want a break from the variations on the typical fare found along the beach road, you won't god wrong on Can Sushi. Nicely done. It's a bit on the pricey side for sushi, but we sure liked it!

We entered from the road side at night. On the beach side, you'll see a little cabaña with swing seats where we saw people enjoying a cocktail--not sure if they serve food during the afternoon.