We stayed one night at Hemingway and were glad it wasn't loger. Simple, not well cleaned cabana with a really small queen bed, the sheets and pillows felt and smelled damp. Did not sleep well! Breakfast was pretty poor, the staff was friendly but very confused. Check in was at 3.00 but the room wasnt ready until 5.00. Prices are ok by Tulum standards, but we stayed at Posada Lamar just three minutes down the beach for the same price, and that is much nicer. Would not recommend Hemingway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Little hotel beachfront ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Tulum Hemingway Romantic Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulum Hemingway Romantic Cabanas Hotel Tulum
- Tulum Hemingway Eco Hotel