“Excellent!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This is a great little restaurant in Tulum. I was thrilled to find a vegetarian restaurant in Tulum. There was a wide variety of flavors and textures. It was anything but boring! One of the best meals I had in Tulum.

They also have a variety of drinks such as ginger and apple which are very refreshing in the heat.

Sydney, Australia
“Not bad but nothing special”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

The staff and service was wonderful. I was expecting light healthy food but a lot of it was baguettes, pasta and creamy soups. I had the mango ceviche which was mainly cubes of raw beetroot. My husband had an entree, main, dessert and flavoured water (the water is delicious) as a deal for $110, a huge amount of food.
Good value but we preferred more locally influenced food.

New York, New York, United States
“Decent but not dying to go back”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

This place is cute- and after a long day of traveling to Tulum, it more than sufficed. But the food was just ok. No heat! Slow service, and while it was cute and vegetarian and all, I can say as a seasoned vegetarian traveler in the Yucatan, you can skip this place. Vegetarians DO NOT need to seek out specifically vegetarian restaurants in the Yucatan and especially in Tulum. Nearly every place can accommodate a vegetarian. 3 stars means average- no major complaints but I won't be returning because it just didn't satisfy me. There are too many to die for places in Tulum for this one to be worth your while.

UK
“great veggie food”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Just back from first visit to this restaurant and we were really pleased with our food, the service from such a lovely lady and the price, very cheap for what we got. Also great background jazz music. I would highly recommend, place was packed by the time we got our main meal so a good sign I think and will be going back. Had the guacamole to start which was preceded by a free tomato and tortilla chip taster dish which was absolutely delicious, Main meal I had the lettuce and peanut dressing salad and my husband had the stuffed pepper and rice dish. Hearty fare and all for less than £20 including large glasses of juice each. Bargain!

• Visited March 2014
Nelson, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of our favourite places in Tulum”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Been there 3 times with my partner and 1.5 year old daughter in 4 days and we definitely plan on going back . It's a very small and welcoming place to eat, the food is some of the best we've had in Tulum and the price is unbeatable. The staff is very friendly and personable. I can't recommend this place enough.

• Visited February 2014