“Cenote diving with professional service and quality equipment”
Review of Halocline Diving - CLOSED

Halocline Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: With more than 14 years of diving and teaching experience we provide an excellent, professional and personalized service for our customers. We teach all levels of dive courses from beginner to full cave diver and take you safely diving or snorkeling in the ocean, cenotes or caves. We also provide a professional service for dive equipment maintenance and have the widest range of dive and snorkel equipment for sale or rent.
Reviewed 30 August 2011

Two tank dives at Dos Ojos with Marco was a fantastic experience and highly recommend! Echo the sentiments of other reviewers - really professional, good equipment, took me although I was solo. Felt confident that I was in good hands all along.

3  Thank JCinSF

Reviewed 15 July 2011

Diving in Angelita and Calavera was absolutely terrific! Extreamely kind and professional staff. Top place for everyone, a must for any italian diving in Tulum

3  Thank F3de
Reviewed 12 July 2011

While in Tulum we did a dive with Halocline diving in the cenote Dos Ojos. Diving in the cenote is incredible. Totally different from diving in the sea. The visibilliity and the light is not comparable! (try it out).

The owner (Italian guy) is a very nice guy, helps you perfectly and offers quality. Everything according to PADI regulation, very safe. We did the dive itself with Gina, an instructor from Switserland.

To Gina (if you read this), the movie we talked about, it is Sanctum. You should check it out.

In short, you want to do some diving around to Tulum, go to the Halocline shop in the centre of Tulum.

3  Thank twent312
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Reviewed 5 July 2011

I went with my roomate from the hostal for a snorkel trip to both Akumal . I thought the price was fair. We were drivien to the destination and each of us had a partner. It was nice to be in such a small group. Other times I've snorkeled in Mexico it was mandatory to wear a lifepreserver, making it really awkward. This time it wasn't necessary. the ocean was fairly rough however I saw a tortoise, stingrays and many fish and coral at Akumal. I was really pleased.
At Dos Ojos we snorkeled the entire cavern twice. We were far away from the crowd that circulate in the center. If you are clausterphobic there is and an area where the stalagtites can touch your head. I normally am fine in small areas but for a moment I felt somewhat panicked. We proceed onward to the bat cave , which was amazing! I felt the tour was was really personal. We rarely saw other groups. Do remember your mosquito repellant. Once your out of the water there is a short walk back to your vehicle.
Two days later i tried Scuba at Casas Cenote.Another fantastic and personal trip.Don't miss this!

3  Thank Meridith_11