“Nice food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

This is a simple restaurant with a smallish menu but food was lovley. Pizzas approx 12" and were 120 pesos each. Lovely outdoor eating area with twinkly lights and pleasant staff.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Tremendous food in a quaint little setting, probably the best pizza I've had in Mexico. Affordable too, a meal for two with drinks worked out at roughly £12.

The staff seemed a little sad though

Reviewed 23 September 2017

A bit off the main road and a little "rustic", but excellent pizza, good service and cold beer. One of Mexico's best pizza restaurants, I reckon. It must be... we ate here twice.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

After driving around Tulum to try to find this off-the-beaten-path restaurant, we entered a cute, romantic garden with hanging lights and an open wood-burning oven.

The salad was fresh and tasty but really big, even for my husband and I to split. The choice of pizzas was excellent and the make-your-own option was great! The pizzas are very good (and this is coming from New Yorkers) - the crust is a perfect combo of chewy and crunchy, the sauce is flavorful and the toppings are plentiful. If you eat a big lunch or anything else from the menu, the pizza is huge and you may have leftovers if you do not split it.

The staff were really friendly and attentive (they explained items on the menu in English to those of us with sub-par Spanish skills).

If you would like a change in cuisine and are in Tulum (and can find the restaurant), you should come to Pizzeria Manglar.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately I didn't have a similar experience to other reviews.

The pizza was a bit undercooked but ok, salad was good. Service was very poor. One waiter caught my gaze several times but ignored me and walked the other way. Then he returned to the bar to sip on his drink he had back there. When we wanted to order a bottle of water we had to get the bar staff to speak to the waiters because they never bothered to look around. I am pretty sure the staff don't like working there.

There is definitely better places for pizza, I enjoyed La Querida more. And the service is definitely better in other places that don't have a negative vibe. They are also not so far out of the centre of town like Manglar. I recommend you try somewhere else.