“Great concept and experience!”
Review of Zine Food & Films

Zine Food & Films
Ranked #4 of 479 Restaurants in Tulum
Price range: US$15 - US$23
Cuisines: Mexican, International
Description: Natural Private Movie Theaters, In the middle of the jungle of Tulum now you can experience something new. Mixing privacy, the beautiful natural jungle of Tulum, food and your favorite movie. Relax and please your senses at ZINE.
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I went with my girlfriend and friends this time as well have been other times with family and friends and always such a special experience. We understand it's temporarily closed at the moment but looking forward to when it reopens!!

1  Thank marcdlevy

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Truly the best food and film experience I have ever had in Tulum! Very unique concept and the service was superb. Can't wait for the reopening this winter.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

The idea, the couches, the video and sound quality is fantastic, it's a shame the same cannot be said about the food. Get the simplest thing on the menu (certainly not the pizza) enjoy the pop corn and film, but dont go there too hungry.

4  Thank AngloPeruvian
Reviewed 9 March 2017

I have been enjoying Zine with friends for several years now, and this is my first review. Honestly...it is a "very" special and unique place, and everyone that I share it with, thanks me! After choosing our movie, we love the individual attention when we are told that, our 'private movie theater, will now be specially prepared' for us. We feel like celebrities. :-) Check it out...you'll be happy that you did. Also, I would recommend pre-booking a theater.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband found the zine at tipadvisor and because we are staying at the harmony glamping hotel we could just go 5 minutes with the bicycle to visit the zine. It was a very unique experience. We didn't have a reservation. But we came early and we were lucky and got one of the cinema rooms. The man who gave us the introduction spoke perfect English and was absolutely friendly. You don't have to pay for the cinema room but every person has to eat at least one meal package which includes popcorn, a Softdrink, a main dish and a dessert. The popcorn was very fresh and tasty and the food was very good too. Nothing special but this place is not really about the food. The cinema rooms are always privat no matter how many people you are. The screen is huge and the sound really like in the cinema. They have at lot of movies, most of them in English but with a lot different subtitles! We will definitely come again. It was so much fun. And in the end we payed less than 30$ for two in total.

1  Thank Svenja P