Azulik(Tulum)
US$450
US$535
US$522
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$639/night.

Book now, pay at stay
  • Breakfast included
US$261
US$196
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

US$537
US$148
US$145
US$505
US$492
All reviewsaldea zamafree bicyclesprivate poolapartmentpoolspropertybeach
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Rooms and buildings are great, however the whole area surrounding is under construction.

We didnt notice any noise from this while we stayed but everywhere you looked you could see building sites when walking around the property.

Beds were comfortable and our group of three had more than enough space, the rooftop pool got the later afternoon sun so it was really nice to sit in the pool and enjoy the last of the sun.

Apartment has everything you need to make breakfast etc and the reception and hallways are beautiful.

The other rooms seemed busy but it felt like it was our private residence the whole time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We rented a garden level 2 bed 2 bath unit, and it was a superb experience. If you are looking for a high-class accommodation with a friendly and very professional staff, this is the place. Free bike usage on cool cruiser bikes with baskets make it easy and fun to get to the beach, into town, or to the Chedraui super market very near the property. The fit and finish rivals any 5-star hotel you'll find, and with the pool and spa under construction this place will only get better. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: rooms closer to the new construction might be a little noisy at times, but not terrible
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018

I definitely recommend this place to everyone, I stayed here 4 nights and I felt home being far away from home. Yes, there is construction going on as of today, they apologized, explained to us (march 2018) and it's all around Aldea Zama... not only at Arthouse. I mention this because of previous reviews and I was there last week, believe me this place is great but after they finish they have BIG plans coming for November-December 2018 and that's the reason of the construction, such as restaurant, pool, it's already beautiful place and I believe it will be even better by then.

Amazing place, beautiful, you have everything you need, free bicycles, a few good restaurants nearby, I felt safe walking around even at night, taking a cab to the beach is a piece of cake only 80-100 pesos ~ 5-6$ usd. Service was great, Natalia was very helpful/ accomodating and the other ladies too.

The only downside is the hot water finishes very fast since is a small tank, BUT remember you are in Tulum at least I had all the commodities, a/c 24 hours (no restriction) such things do happen in Tulum hotel zone where you will pay double and you might be limited to a/c only to 6pm to 6am or no a/c at all. And yes you will need this a/c when coming back from the beach/tour.

Very quiet, I felt like we were the only ones staying here but the hotel was full, it is so well isolated that it feels so good and relaxing!

Gracias Arthouse por la maravillosa experiencia and we will definitely come back here! We are looking forward to the new buildings, everything was great and after all this renovation I think it will be amazing! I will update this post by the end of this year :) planning on coming back soon

Room Tip: 2nd floor and up if you want sun. 1st floor is beautiful too but has a jungle feel, which is beautiful too. Depends on what you like
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank V M
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I've never gone out of my way to write a review but I felt, in this case, it was necessary to warn future travelers. I was beyond excited to stay here when I first booked my mini trip to Tulum (4 days). Unfortunately, when my friend and I arrived at the Arthouse, we were welcomed with loud construction. Apparently, they are in the middle of building new units on the property which takes place EVERY DAY from 10am-6pm. Of course, they failed to mention any of this prior to booking and if I had known I would have never wasted my time or money staying here. It's a shame because the apartments are beautiful and the neighborhood is perfect. I recommend one of the other residences down the road or an Airbnb in the area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank SharonOkes
Reviewed 23 February 2018

This is a beautiful property - everything was so nice inside and outside - close to the beach town but also close to the town more inland. my only complaint was no maid service each day and the room we had faced an area where it seemed like there was a nightclub behind us and was really really loud all weekend until like 4am =/

The staff was really nice and helpful as well.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends