Platinum Starwood Member. Paid for studi suite but was upgraded at check in to One bedroom suite. Best room I have ever stayed in. Hands down. I was even impressed with the glassware, literally every time of glass from wine to martini you could need. Incredible view, super easy to get to the mountain... and they let me stay there for just one night. I will be returning every year. Awesome Front Desk, Awesome Room service, and great sports shop. I registered with Trip Advisor just to make this review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek