I have stayed at the Westin Riverfront on two different occasions. Once in November of 2008 after it opened and the other this past July 4th weekend. On both occasions I had a wonderful time. Everyone at valet, the front desk , Spa Anjali, and the fitness center were very friendly.
Both trips were girls weekends away. We all live in the area and have our pick from many top hotels, but we keep coming back to the Westin Riverfront because of the quality of service and the facility itself. The rooms are very comfortable, especially the heavenly bed. Avondale, the onsight restaurant, is amazing (even if service can be slow sometimes). Some of the best meals I've had. The fitness center is big for a hotel and has alot of new equipment. Plus it backs up to the river which has a running path along it. Spa Anjali is the best part of the hotel. All the staff can recommend the best treatments or massages for you. I had no problem booking an appointment and they were very patient with me while I was deciding on a treatment.
The location is great. No, it is not in Beaver Creek, but it is located at the base of Beaver Creek in Avon only 5 minutes away. And it is only 10 minutes from Vail. This was great for us because some of the days we wanted to shop and have lunch or dinner in Vail and Beaver Creek. We weren't stuck in either location. The town of Avon does have a great bakery and a wonderful restaurant / wine bar called Vin 48 both in walking distance.
If you are looking for a hotel that has a friendly staff, a great spa, delicious restaurant, and a conveniant location to both Beaver Creek and Vail, I would definitely stay at the Westin Riverfront.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek