The Westin Riverfront is our newest favorite escape from Denver. We have visited several times since it opened and still am in awe of the views and guest rooms, especially the large suites. The Westin staff is welcoming and helpful at all times - the valets know us by our car. We prefer the mountains in the summertime and love the location along the river and bike path - so relaxing! We enjoy the pool and the spa - my favorite treatiment is a classic massage and I enjoy the pool service - margarita, anyone? We will be coming back soon to celebrate my huband's birthday with 16 of our family members and am looking forward to a girl's weekend in the fall! We used to stay in Vail Village, but have found the Westin has all that we need!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek