We managed to stay on the mountain view side, on a high floor in a villa. (The 34 or so villas are in a separate building from the main resort. I believe only Starwood timeshare owners may access them.) The views are unobstructed, and wonderful. The first snowfall in the mountains occurred during our stay. Beautiful. Beaver Creek, with shopping, skiing, and fine restaurants is nearby up the mountain.The river and walking/running/bike paths are just out the door on the mountain side of the resort. It seems everyone in the area is fit, buff, and active. Bring your workout gear. The spa is large and well-equipped. All in all, a great resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas is located near Avon offering convenient access to Beaver Creek Mountain Ski Resort and the Vail Valley. Our villa resort offers spacious studio or one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodates as many as eight adults in up to 1,330 square feet. Each stylish villa features private balconies or patios in front of gas fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, separate living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas Hotel Avon
- The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas Avon, CO - Beaver Creek