was a good week there but as always, small details were present and made my vacation, not 100% perfect. First the parking lot for owners was always crowded, I spent daily more than 25 minutes finding a place for my car, one day after many minutes trying I parked my car in a "valet only" place. Ufff they treat me like if I did the worst thing, instead of tried to help to find a spot for my car. If you are there the probability to drive an SUV is very high... why then the parking spots are sooooo small? The units have limited hot water, I understand the ecological reasons but when 6 people are trying to have a bath after a ski day and you need to wait 20 minutes between each other is not functional. Last bad thing, the furniture is becoming old and some places need maintenance
On the other hand, the bed is amazing, the view is fantastic and the pool área is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Beaver Creek Hotel and Resort is located near Avon offering convenient access to Beaver Creek Mountain Ski Resort and the Vail Valley. Our villa resort offers spacious studio or one and two-bedroom villas that comfortably accommodates as many as eight adults in up to 1,330 square feet. Each stylish villa features private balconies or patios in front of gas fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, separate living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas Hotel Avon
- The Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas Avon, CO - Beaver Creek