“Cool place, great food.”

Northside Coffee Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Northside Coffee Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Diego, California
“Cool place, great food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

This place is a great choice for breakfast if you like super food and a friendly/bustling atmosphere but don't mind ordering from a counter first and then sitting down (we don't!) The pancakes were, in the words of my son, "great even without syrup!" My yogurt with fruit and granola was just a good. Absolutely friendly service when ordering. They serve Peet's coffee which is not my favorite. But it was brewed fresh and hot. Prices were ordinary.

“Inconsistent”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We all ordered different things, and I ordered a $13 pulled lamb shank hash. For $13 you'd think you would get a decent sized portion, not so much. Looking at heaping plates around me I was pretty bummed to see a very small portion of potatoes and an even smaller few strings of lamb. Especially when there we're other heaping plates all around. Be careful what you order here.

1 Thank Maradenver
Detroit, Michigan
“Nice spot for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stopped in for lunch while in town. I had the curried chicken salad sandwich which was excellent and my companion has the Reuben. We both really enjoyed our lunches. Be warned: the potato salad is incredibly spicy.

Sunnyvale, California
“Good dinner in Avon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

We didn't order any of the items mentioned in the reviews- nor did we take home any of the donuts (which locals recommended to us). We were staying in Avon, the restaurant was offering a 40% discount (for spring) and we could walk there, so we did. The staff were all welcoming and glad to see us there. We ordered local beer and wine to accompany our food, which we enjoyed, too. I ordered the prime rib, which I like rare and that's just how it came and it was very tender. My husband's cobb salad was delicious and fairly gigantic. All the servings were very large, so I took part of mine home.

Montgomery, Illinois
“So greasy you need a straw”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

I am not sure if it was just a bad night in the Benderz Burgers part of the restaurant or disorganized staff but they were having issues keeping orders straight, I would hate to see this place in peak season. Our food was under cooked so bad that one of the sandwiches we had to just throw out. It would have been corrected if we didn't have to drive 10 minutes back. The Cajun fries were tasteless. For the $40 we spent on two meals, I would have expected much better.

2 Thank Erik G