“Lots of food”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 26 July 2014

From fried pickles to slaw to pulled pork or even beef (brisket) BBQ, we thought we would compare these CO dishes to our favorites back home in the South. Our Miss Piggy's pork sandwiches were full of meat, however not much smokehouse taste. The sides were large as well. We sure didn't leave hungry!

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed sitting out on the patio - it has a great view! I personally loved their fries, although my veggie burger was nothing special. Our server was friendly, and checked on us often, but we could tell he was spread thin as he appeared to be just one of two people waiting on everyone in the restaurant. Hopefully that was a one night thing not a typical occurance!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My family and I went here for a late lunch one day and could not be more disappointed. The waiter acted like he really did not want to be there and was more interested in other patrons which were focused on the World Cup. I ordered French fries and they were ok, but not great. I only had the choice of BBQ sauces for the fries and was not offered and ketchup. Way to expensive too for what you get. Do not waste your money.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I always order the same thing each time I go, the grilled Avocado on the pulled chicken house salad, yum! The service is always great and if you visit on the weekend Kyle is a great bartender and Stephanie is the sweetest server in the Valley!!!

1  Thank HaxtonJ
MontanasBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Montana's Smokehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2016

Thank you for going out of your way to write kind words! We try!!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Had lunch here: the brisket was dry, and the waiter didn't bring out any of the BBQ sauce that should have come with it, i didn't even realize what was missing till i was done eating, and at that point it was a little to late to fix the problem. Would not come back considering there are plenty of other good places to eat near by.