“Great Happy Hour Deals with Margs and Taquitos”
Review of Casa De Luna - CLOSED

Casa De Luna
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Formerly of Fiesta's in Edwards, sister Debbie Marquez has opened a fresh alternative in Avon.
Austin, Texas
“Great Happy Hour Deals with Margs and Taquitos”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

This groovy little restaurant is in the bottom of Christie Lodge. We stopped in for margaritas and taquitos and they were both wonderful. I would highly recommend a stop over for happy hour. We didn't have dinner so I can't recommend it. The place was packed, however.

Visited February 2013

Commercial Point, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A nice surprise”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

We stumbled upon this place while shopping & had a great meal. My wife had a wonderful tamale & I a chicken enchilada. The silver
margarita is worth the trip by itself

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Clean, fresh and tasty”
Reviewed 25 January 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a very good meal. Service was friendly and efficient. The food was very tasty and fresh, did not seem greasy like some Mexican restaurants. We will return.

“Try the caranita burrito”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Cafe de Luna has been open almost a year now and I have visited several times. In my last trip I had the Chicken Fajita Burrito with the white sauce and it is my new favorite menu item. The food is different from Fiesta's in Edwards in most cases, while the menu does not vary much. The margaritas are made with fresh lime and agave, not sweet and sour or watered down. The menu features many seasonal fresh vegetables. Some menu items are better than others. Ask your server to assist.

• Visited December 2012
indianapolis
“Steer clear”
Reviewed 25 December 2012

The service was very slow. We were not acknowledged for several minutes to the point we were just getting ready to leave. Girl the poured the beer didn't have a clue--was 50% head. Food was not worth the wait--strictly "ok'.Took forever to get check and get out! Would not eat here again.

Visited December 2012