“Worst Experience of My Life!”
Review of Casa De Luna - CLOSED

Casa De Luna
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Formerly of Fiesta's in Edwards, sister Debbie Marquez has opened a fresh alternative in Avon.
Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

Sat down at 2pm for a very late lunch with my family. We got told that we had five minutes to order or the chef was leaving. I offered to dine else where, but was convinced by the waitress that five minutes was a long time to review the menu (I totally agree!). She served our food and the first bite was yummy. She (Linnea) then came back with our tab and asked us to tab out. I commented that I would wait until we were done eating, in case we needed drink refills, but she insisted that she would call the cops if we didn't pay immediately. My boyfriend rushed to the front desk & I "manned the fort" because we found ourselves in an unusual situation. I insisted that she call the police, but she wouldn't. Wound up getting kicked out because I wouldn't tab out before the meal. She tried to charge my card, but I left with the signed copy to avoid the hassle. Front desk followed up, promising that manager or owner would call us.....nothing five days later & she's still working the restaurant. I'm staying in the lodge where it's located, that's the only reason I know she's still there. Stinks that we can't dine closest to our room. The restaurant doesn't even close during the day. We were kicked out at 2:30pm & ironically happy hour begins at 3pm.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

Very good food, generous portions, reasonably priced. Given that we were staying at the Christie Lodge, the location was super convenient as all we needed to do was walk downstairs.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

This groovy little restaurant is in the bottom of Christie Lodge. We stopped in for margaritas and taquitos and they were both wonderful. I would highly recommend a stop over for happy hour. We didn't have dinner so I can't recommend it. The place was packed, however.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

We stumbled upon this place while shopping & had a great meal. My wife had a wonderful tamale & I a chicken enchilada. The silver
margarita is worth the trip by itself

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Enjoyed a very good meal. Service was friendly and efficient. The food was very tasty and fresh, did not seem greasy like some Mexican restaurants. We will return.