Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Beaver Creek Village(Beaver Creek)
View Hotel
Beaver Creek Lodge(Beaver Creek)
Eagle Vail(Beaver Creek)
  • Restaurant
1,252 results
All reviewsfire pitski valetbeaver creekslope viewice skatingoff seasonski schoolking roomcentennial liftbeautiful hotelluxury hotelmountain sidehot chocolateski resortthe ritzspring breakfour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We checked in for one night as we were waiting for our condo to be ready. We've been there before for dinner and the Alligeria Spa. We received great customer service at the valet & reception. We even got an upgrade to a mountain view. The luggage was brought up promptly and we were fully informed about the room & hotel amenities. The only problem was the wash cloths & towels were old...and some had holes in them. I called guest services & they sent up new sets which again were worn out & old. The bathroom could use some updating,one of the sink faucets barely worked & the shower is out dated. I forgot my flat iron & a few personal things. To my pleasant surprise, they had one to borrow at no charge, a really nice plus! The room service was excellent as well as the breakfast buffet. Overall our stay was pleasant and the service was top rate. I hope they replenish their towels in time for the 2015 world cup.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Amazing experience, views, plenty of activities (pool/tetherball/washers/corn holes/frisbee golf...all with resort fee; putt-putt, bungee jump, rock climbing - all for a fee and not hotel-owned) for kids. Beautiful lobby, plenty of areas inside and out to take a set, enjoy the views and read a book, enjoy a drink or just plan out your day. Concierge amazingly helpful and enjoys what she does. Right at the base of hiking trails and the shopping/restaurant village. You really don't have to leave the property but we did take a few trips to Vail. Pricey market in village (not hotel-owned) so shop at grocery store or Walmart before you come in for a lengthy stay for water, snacks, adult beverages, etc. We normally frequent the beach but this may be our way to go to escape the TX heat. VERY PET FRIENDLY hotel and we loved it, although we had to leave our dog behind since we flew into Eagle Co airport. So much fun seeing all of the very well mannered pets on the property.

Room Tip: If you did the "upgrade to mountain view" room, be aware the balconies do not have seating and is just enough room for standing. But it is still worth it. We did switch rooms as they put us closer to view over the pool and mountain view ended up being mostly a million dollar home (not bad) but we wanted mountains. So ask for room closer to village area/entrance rather than pool.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for two days and enjoyed the stay very much.
The room was spacious with good silent clima control.
Breakfast was delicous, superb!
The pool and spa neat and clean.
All personel very friendly and helpfull.
The location in village good with easy access to all trails and near everything the village.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This is the plushest hotel we've ever stayed in, better than some Four Seasons and a crown jewel of the Hyatt chain. There is a reason there are only two "Level 7" Hyatt hotels in the United States. This hotel is one of them.
We were at first reluctant to stay at a snow skiing resort in August, fearing everything would be shut down and in moth balls. We got a great rate (for a Park Hyatt) so decided to spend a Friday and Saturday there as the last two days of a whirlwind vacation in the Rockies. It was the perfect way to end a great trip.
Many years ago when I just occasionally stayed at a Hyatt, I was given some great room upgrades. Since Hyatt has become my default hotel for business and pleasure, and being a Platinum member of its Gold Passport program for several years now, I've not received a single upgrade. (Maybe being Platinum is code for "no upgrade necessary?") So I was a little disappointed when at check-in, the very pleasant and professional receptionist did not offer an upgrade. But my family and I were not disappointed. Our room was fantastic.
But back to arrival -- the entry is smaller than I expected and a little unassuming. However, the valet took our car and helped unload the luggage. It turns out the valet fee is the same for self-parking, so be sure and use the valet. As it turns out, though, we never got our car out and only called the valet when it was time to leave. (The valet retrieving our car was a bit aloof and not helpful, but that was pretty much the ONLY picky point -- shouldn't even mention it except that otherwise this looks like an advertisement for Hyatt.)
Our room was very large and overlooked the village. Since we were there in non-ski season, I think the village view was better. Our windows opened fully, and the screens covering the window were without defect and fit perfectly. No bugs. Our room appeared to one of the very few with no balcony, but that was okay, because our younger son is just five years old. We kept the windows open at night and slept in great beds, under great linens, in wonderful mountain fresh air.
The lobby is what you'd expect from a Park Hyatt, and this one is perhaps one of the tops. It has great views of the mountains and ample seating on great, luxurious furniture. It's the outside areas you want to be in, though. On the patios there were fire pits (nightly s'mors are a must-do for adults and kids), dining, and the pools. The one swimming pool is not remarkable, but there are five Jacuzzis. Five. It is a ski resort, after all. On Saturday when we spent about two hours at the pool, the two over-worked guys at the pool bar attended to everybody in a first-class manner. The younger attendant, a 20-year-old local kid, was very pleasant, efficient, conversational, and did a fantastic job serving all the people clamoring for his attention. His co-worker was equally to the task.
My boys played soccer, tether-ball, Ping-Pong, bean bag toss, and tag on the lawn with other Hyatt families, and ventured a little ways down the lawn to do trampoline bungee jumping and rock wall climbing. Earlier on Saturday my wife and older son did a horseback ride with the stables just up the mountain from the Park Hyatt, and they loved it. It was a one-hour ride through the forest and aspens, and both said they'd wished they'd booked a two-hour ride.
We ate the breakfast buffet each morning, and it, too, was wonderful. Most every Hyatt resoirt we've ever stayed at has a great breakfast buffet (Maui, Kauai, Hill Country, Tamaya, to name a few), and this was no exception. All of the foods and drinks were perfect. No complaints.
I just can't find anything bad to say about this hotel, other than I wish I had been born a trust-fund baby so that I could just come live here. A great experience.
I hope my boys turn into snow skiers, so that I'll come back in ski season to watch them ski. (Good use of points and points/dollars!!)

Room Tip: The village view rooms can be noisy until about 10:00 pm, but I think they've got the best view in the summer. I suspect the mountain view rooms are especially good in the winter.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Steve P
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My wife and I spent 4th of July weekend in Beaver Creek and stayed at the Park Hyatt. This is one of the best hotels we’ve ever been to, and I can only imagine staying here in the winter. The service, cleanliness, room quality, food, etc. was all top notch. The lobby is amazing and the rooms don’t disappoint either. The festivities on Friday were right outside the hotel and our room overlooked the entire area where there was a concert and we had an amazing view of the fireworks. We spent most of our Saturday at the pool (get there before lunch if you want chairs), which was amazing as well. The service of the staff at the pool was extremely friendly and attentive. If I could think of one complaint at all, it would be no HD on the television, but you don’t really go to Beaver Creek to watch television. We will definitely be back to the Park Hyatt if we can.

Room Tip: I don't think there's a bad view in this hotel. If you would prefer to overlook the slopes, face south, if you'd rather overlook the village, face north.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple