We stayed here for a few nights during the offseason in May, and overall I was blown away by the high level of service, the finely appointed rooms, and just about everything overall. Top notch.
I’m giving the place the top rating with two caveats. 1) We were here when the rates were something like $150 a night – a fantastic rate. If we had stayed during ski season when the prices are at least three times that much, I would be less enthusiastic about the hotel. 2) While the hotel was smart about pricing the rooms when Beaver Creek is a ghost town, the restaurants were still incredibly overpriced. I’m talking a simple two egg breakfast for over $20. Take a five minute walk down to the Beaver Creek Lodge and have breakfast at Rocks for a fraction of the price and three times the selection / deliciousness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exceptional mountain resort for all seasons, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is the perfect Vail Valley destination for year-round mountain adventures. At our Beaver Creek, Colorado hotel, we are true masters of detail. From the moment you arrive, you will discover rare and unexpected pleasures woven seamlessly into the fabric of each day - from true ski in / ski out access to our open green space for lawn games during the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Hyatt
- Hyatt Avon
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort And Spa Avon, CO