We recenlty stayed at the hotel and the location was fabulous. We spent time around the pool and there was no service at the pool, nobody to remove dirty towels and dirty food trays left by room service. I know that this is a quite time of the year however you would expect more from the Hyatt. The Spa staff were fabulous and the Spa and Gym were spotless and well cared for however nobody seemed to care about the pool area. We had to call the hotel on our cell phone to order lunch at the pool. Then nobody came to take our dirty plates away. Dirty plates and used towels were just left the area looked terible when we left it strewn with towels and plates and empty water bottles everywhere.
The rest of the staff were friendly including the front office and valet and overall if it wasn't for the disappointment over the pool we loved the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exceptional mountain resort for all seasons, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is the perfect Vail Valley destination for year-round mountain adventures. At our Beaver Creek, Colorado hotel, we are true masters of detail. From the moment you arrive, you will discover rare and unexpected pleasures woven seamlessly into the fabric of each day - from true ski in / ski out access to our open green space for lawn games during the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Hyatt
- Hyatt Avon
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort And Spa Avon, CO