“Best Pizza in Avon!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Went and picked up, it was so fresh! So good, way better than other pizza joints in town!!! We will go back for sure!!! Thanks Pazzo's for such tasty pizza!!!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

The pizza was excellent. Loved the Azteca. The pasta dishes we had were just basic and boring. I had a primavera and my hubby had the ravioli. I could of made the same dish at home - and that's not saying much. lol

Reviewed 28 March 2014

After a long day of skiiing we ordered a cheese and pepperoni pizza. We picked it up and it as ready and hot! Delicious!!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

We had a 45-60 minute wait, due to our arrival at what must have been pizza rush hour. But the pizza was fantastic (and the sole pasta-eater at our table loved the spaghetti and meatballs), so it was worth the wait. Nice low-key, great pizza venue in Beaver Creek.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I was recommended this restaurant and read about it on our honeymoon vacation. My husband and I went in one beautiful afternoon and they had a great happy hour menu. After she took our order, the server braided another server's hair a few feet from our table. This was concerning so my husband asked the bartender to please have the young lady wash her hands. He laughed at my husband and said of course sge will and laughed
again. One girl at the bar, whom I thought was a patron, said "Maybe we should go maturbate and then serve his food." Needless to say, we left since we had not received our order. The comments would be expected from seventh graders in gym class, not adults in the food service industry. Extremely unprofessional!

1  Thank baronvonrichtoven