Kuriftu is a place that needs to be visited while staying in Ethiopia. The rooms were quite nice. The beds, and bathroom and the room itself were good and very clean. The food was really good! I enjoyed kayaking, and walking around the place, it was especially beautiful at night when all the lights were on. simply beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort offers high-end luxury in an Ethiopian paradise setting. Breathtaking landscapes encompass the resort as guests enjoy our outdoor pool and sunbathing terrace that overlooks the natural wonder of Lake Kuriftu. After taking in the natural beauty of the wildlife and countryside, our organic spa and gourmet restaurants are the perfect places to relax as you prepare to continue your getaway experience. With achingly perfect panoramas, Kuriftu is where luxury reaches its pinnacle and service is simultaneously warm, genuine and sensational. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Kuriftu Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuriftu Resort And Spa Debre Zeyit
- Kuriftu Resort & Spa Debre Zeyit Hotel Debre Zeyit
- Kuriftu Resort Ethiopia/Bishoftu