I stayed here during a conference I conducted in Debre Zeyit. It was lovely, relaxing, somewhat exotic, in an otherwise desperately poor town. We had breakfast and dinner here each day, and it didn't disappoint. I love the fresh fish in the evening, which I was told came out of the lake on the property. No, I couldn't get internet. No my mobile phone didn't work. But I was able to do the work I needed to get done, which is really what my trip was all about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort offers high-end luxury in an Ethiopian paradise setting. Breathtaking landscapes encompass the resort as guests enjoy our outdoor pool and sunbathing terrace that overlooks the natural wonder of Lake Kuriftu. After taking in the natural beauty of the wildlife and countryside, our organic spa and gourmet restaurants are the perfect places to relax as you prepare to continue your getaway experience. With achingly perfect panoramas, Kuriftu is where luxury reaches its pinnacle and service is simultaneously warm, genuine and sensational. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Kuriftu Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuriftu Resort And Spa Debre Zeyit
- Kuriftu Resort & Spa Debre Zeyit Hotel Debre Zeyit
- Kuriftu Resort Ethiopia/Bishoftu