I came here with a friend. I brought a cake as it was her birthday...apparently their is a corkage fee for cake brought in from outside, but the management said there was no charge for bringing in the cake that said 'Happy Birthday'. It's good to see that there is a flicker of life in customer service in Ethiopia. I had a pizza here which was really good. Still waiting on the complementary massage...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort offers high-end luxury in an Ethiopian paradise setting. Breathtaking landscapes encompass the resort as guests enjoy our outdoor pool and sunbathing terrace that overlooks the natural wonder of Lake Kuriftu. After taking in the natural beauty of the wildlife and countryside, our organic spa and gourmet restaurants are the perfect places to relax as you prepare to continue your getaway experience. With achingly perfect panoramas, Kuriftu is where luxury reaches its pinnacle and service is simultaneously warm, genuine and sensational. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Kuriftu Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuriftu Resort & Spa Debre Zeyit Hotel Debre Zeyit
- Kuriftu Resort And Spa Debre Zeyit
- Kuriftu Resort Ethiopia/Bishoftu