- Awesome rooms, with excellent royal bed.
- Excellent interiors of room with hand paintings and drawings done on walls.
- Very good staff
- Good food by taste and quality (Indian standards)
- They arrange for everything you need.
- Clean rooms and bath. Big rooms.
- Really liked the garden area and paintings/drawings on wall all around the place.
- Loved the collection of artist in LA Boutique shop – very rare collection of excellent hand paintings with some very rare collection of very old postcards and paintings along with other stuff. Very polite and very nice to talk with.
- Early morning you can see peacocks in the garden around swimming pool.
- Very fresh air and pleasant stay
- Missing dressing table in our room. It was difficult to dress, as mirror was only in bathroom.
- No TV in room – but it is sort of good as it gives more of village haveli feeling.
- Credit card machine not working – though they arrange for a guy to travel with us to nearest city jhunjhunu to collect the cash – once we have withdrawn the same from ATM.
- Some portions of walls below the table were having minor cracks – could be due to old haveli.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alsisar is one of the finest, yet untouched gems of Shekhawati. This we have endeavored to polish, protect and preserve for you, the connoisseurs, who care and feel for the great inheritance bequeathed by events of history. The hundred-room haveli built by Indrachand Kejriwal in a ten-acre compound extending to ancient wells built to grand scale, welcomes guests to stay in splendor of the past with modern comforts. Walk around the village to explore the art hidden in the profusion of mansions and temples dotting every street. Sit around the village pond chatting with inquisitive kids, artisans and wizened old folks. Ride a camel for dinner on the dunes, in the backdrop of folk dances and lilting tunes. Come, indulge yourselves with the legendary Rajasthan hospitality. While you are pampered, the village is reinvigorated, blowing off the sand from hidden frescoes and reviving the rich traditions of the bygone era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Indra Vilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.