We sated with a 3 yr old for one night. The room in the chateau was nice and big. Great bathroom but I did not like the fact that the toilet was not in the bathroom.
There are beautiful walks in the woods and the view of the sea is impressive.
We ate in the restaurant. It was one of the best restaurants I have eaten in. Every course was beautiful.
Not cheap but well worth a splurge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique in the world: 120 hectares of private forest that overlooks a wide stretch of seaA door leads out to the ocean and a private dock for immediate boarding. Sailing between Lorient and the island of Groix is an unforgettable experience and just one of the many pleasures in store at this historic castle and manor house surrounded by 120 hectares of private forest that overlooks a wide stretch of sea. Helicopter flights over the cliffs of Brittany are also on offer. On returning to the ground, sample the delights of the menu of fresh seafood and Brittany's local produce, followed by a shiatsu massage to finish off a perfect day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and World Independent Hotel Promotion so you can book your Chateau de Locguenole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Locguenole Kervignac
- Chateau De Locguenole France/Kervignac