“Wonderful Time”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pewsey
Rushall Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 8 Pewsey B&B and Inns
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Time”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Lovely House in a beautiful setting. Caroline was very welcoming and made us feel at home. The rooms are comfortable and the food excellent - even though we were all vegetarian. We stayed a night but left thinking we should have stayed longer.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We booked Rushall Manor at the last moment and were so pleased Caroline could accommodate us due I believe to a late cancellation. We were staying for just one night, doing a cycle ride around the beautiful Wiltshire countryside and wanted somewhere special to stay. As soon as we arrived we knew we had found a gem. We were warmly welcomed by Caroline, a softly spoken American and nothing was too much trouble. The trip just went so smoothly and it soon became a magical weekend. We went to the local Red Lion pub for dinner, which again was amazing, but don't go if you are worried about the budget since it is top draw in every way, including price. Breakfast was delicious and both relaxing and beautifully presented in her lovely dinning room and eventually off we went to explore the amazing Devizes flight of 29 canal locks! Cannot recommend Rushall Manor highly enough and we will find an excuse to go back.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Karlsruhe, Germany
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Caroline (our hostess) welcomed us into her home. Breakfast was great. We could come and go as we pleased (great as we were in the area for a wedding) the plains were at the top of the hill. A good excuse to blow away the cobwebs for the night before. Caroline's house is incredible, homely, well decorated and most importantly comfortable. I can't wait to return.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JBCole
Caroline L, Owner at Rushall Manor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you so very much for your kind review it was a pleasure to have you to stay. Come again soon.
Merchtem, Brabant, Belgium
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This year we once again spent 4 days with Caroline at Rushall. Just as last year Caroline appeared to be the perfect host, giving us a feeling of coming back home abroad. She has the way to really make you feel at home and Zoë (the dog) does everything to help her with that.
We could use once again the whole of the house, Englishe breakfast is as it should be and the quitness of the place adds to its perfection.
Looking forward to our stay next year.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ben V
We loved having you to stay again, you are such wonderful, easy guests, I hope we see you next year!!
Exeter
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We loved staying at Rushall Manor. Caroline made us feel very welcome and could not have been more charming! The beds are comfortable and the house is beautifully furnished with great taste and character. It was very spoiling to have the luxury Cath Collins soap and oil in our bathroom. Breakfasts were delicious too.
I would thoroughly recommend staying here!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Caerphilly, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I stayed at Rushall Manor for 2 nights on business in the local area. Caroline was delightful, she was the perfect hostess, I was immediately made very welcome. On my first evening there, as I was travelling on my own and the only one booked in for dinner, Caroline asked me to join her and her sister-in-law, I was made to feel part of the family. The house is absolutely stunning and the gardens beautiful. My bedroom was very comfortable and I slept amazingly well. Breakfast was delicious, and served at a time to suit me, Zoe (Caroline's Labrador) joined me and was perfectly well behaved. I would certainly stay there again. Thank you Caroline!

Debbie M

Room Tip: As a female travelling on her own, I felt very safe and was made very welcome!