“Popular local LiXian Hotel (3.5 Rating)”
Review of Taohuatan Hotel

Taohuatan Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Li County
Taohuatan Hotel
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Li County
Dongguan, China
“Popular local LiXian Hotel (3.5 Rating)”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I stayed in the TaoHuanTan hotel for the 3rd time with 4 of my staff.
We now frequently travel to Lixian and Jinshi and have found this to be the best hotel we can find in the area. I dont expect the quality of the hotels to be fantastic given the location.
But the complex is large and divided into a number of buildings containing 2 hotel blocks, restaurant, KTV and Health Spa (foot massage, hair dresser and body massage centre).
When I stayed the first time they put me into a suite (Room 22888) with separate lounge with marjong table and toilet to the bedroom and ensuite. The suite is in block 2 or the main reception is quite old and dated. To be honest I dont need this and I prefer not to stay in this block when visiting unless its full.
Instead I now request a room in block 8 with rooms that are smaller, but quite new, cleaner and more comfortable. The cost at Rmb300+ is reasonable. Its situated around the back on the man made lake inpound.
Breakfast was not supplied but a coffee shop around the corner on the 2nd floor in a cinema complex provides good Coffee and a western menu after 11am or a tea shop outside the main entrance to the left.
Its always busy with local government and visitors frequenting the hotel.

Room Tip: Select a room in Block 8 when staying.