“More Please, And Then Some”
other travellers have booked this property
Front view of vacation home and pool deck
Pool area at night Living room and kitchen area, open concept with glass doors out to terrace.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool area at night
Living room and kitchen area, open concept with glass doors out to terrace.
Private terrace, perfect for breakfast, coffee, and monkey watching!
bedroom #1
bedroom #2 (additional twin bed not pictured)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 39 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
PLee02
“More Please, And Then Some”
Reviewed 6 November 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

I'd heard great reviews from friends about the company and had always wanted to surf in Costa Rica, so I thought it would be perfect for a week vacation. As an event planner and seasoned traveler, I took it upon myself to find out more information. Being in the hospitality industry, customer service is extremely important to me, and I was certainly not disappointed. I never had to wait more than a day to have my lengthy emails answered (with well thought out explanations), and Jay who coordinated our trip even offered to call me with all the final details, including restaurant, bar, and activity recommendations.

Once we got there, our guide Sean continued to raise the bar. He was friendly, welcoming, and happily made arrangements for all of the sites we wanted to visit. He was extremely knowledgeable of the area and made great suggestions based on our interests. We loved that he brought us to lots of local hangouts but also let us know where the best bars for tourists to go were. When it came time for our surf lesson, he was patient and a great teacher, it didn't take long before we were all comfortable and surfing ourselves.

The house was perfect for our group. We used the outdoor grill every night, and the pool area was perfect for hanging out in the sun. The house was cleaned everyday, which us something we didn't expect from a vacation rental.

Overall, I recommend anyone to stay with Surf Costa, the customer service alone makes me want to go back immediately. Both Jay and Sean made my friends and I feel comfortable, safe, excited, and taken care of at all times. The trip could not have gone any better!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing