“Great way to experience Costa Rica”
other travellers have booked this property
Front view of vacation home and pool deck
Pool area at night Living room and kitchen area, open concept with glass doors out to terrace.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool area at night
Living room and kitchen area, open concept with glass doors out to terrace.
Private terrace, perfect for breakfast, coffee, and monkey watching!
bedroom #1
bedroom #2 (additional twin bed not pictured)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 40 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Edgar H
“Great way to experience Costa Rica”
Reviewed 3 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Sean and his family made us feel welcome from the first second we arrived. He took us to see the sunset at a local beach while his wife, Ariele, cooked us a meal with local fish that was caught the day before. From that moment on I knew I was in for a great week. We spent our days visiting the nearby beaches, paddle boarding and surfing, swimming at waterfalls, hiking through jungles and national parks, drinking local beers made with spring water and seasonal fruit, eating local foods and visiting the local fair running from bulls! It was quite a week and I'm glad we chose Surf Costa to show us around. And that's not even mentioning the room we stayed in which was great. A/C, hot showers, comfortable bed, full kitchen; there's also a beautiful pool on-site. It was paradise and I would recommend anyone who is visiting Costa Rica to visit Surf Costa and let them show you how great Costa Rica really is.

Andrew R
“This place is the best”
Reviewed 27 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This is the second time I've taken my family to stay at this place. Great accommodations, nicest crew running the place and located in a town that is off the beaten path and not club med.

Sean, Ariel, and Brian are the nicest people you'll ever meet. You become part of their family when you stay in one of their villas. We went surfing several times, some other outdoor adventures and we even went to a rodeo.

If you want to experience Costa Rica, stay here.

Your age range 35-49
kpannullo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“The best vacation we have ever had!!!”
Reviewed 17 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I discovered Surfcosta through friends and after hearing about their incredible experience booked an 8 day stay with them for our honeymoon. My husband and I wanted a vacation that was a mix of beach and adventure and Surfcosta delivered. We had Sean as our guide who instantly made us feel like we were being guided around by a longtime friend. The room we had was perfect, a private terrace with a hammock that I utilized in the mornings to eat breakfast and listen to nature surrounding the property, a spacious room with a queen bed, kitchen, and relaxing shower. When you stay with Surfcosta, you get to experience the best eats, beaches, hiking spots, and snorkel trips through the eyes of a local, which I feel is the greatest way to really visit a place. By the end of the week, I legitimately felt depressed the vacation was ending and my husband and I have already started talking about our next time down. We both agreed it was the best vacation we have ever had and it made our honeymoon next level amazing. I cannot recommend a stay at Surfcosta enough. You will love your time here and wish you were never leaving!

Your age range 25-34
Lauren F
Ocean Township, New Jersey
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 12 October 2016 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

I mean...we have been 6 times in the past 5 years. Need i say more? Escape from the commercialized all inclusive resorts and live like the locals do for a week. You won't regret it! Property is amazing, the local food is the best and the most knowledgeable tour guides around will show you all the best things to see!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Jimmyk198...
Long Branch, New Jersey
“Dream Vacation”
Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My visit to Surf Costa was everything I dreamed about. Sean, Ariel and Liam made us feel welcome from the moment we were picked up at the airport. Their hospitality and their knowledge of the area (and a serious knowledge and love of nature) made our visit entertaining and adventurous ( surfing, crocodiles fishing, waterfalls, smoothies). Our host did everything they could to ensure we enjoyed every minute of our visit. My only regret is that I waited as long as i did to get there! Our visit was even better than I dreamed about! Empty beaches, friendly people, and incredible natural beauty made each day more amazing than the last. Thank you for the best family vacation ever!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Having a Guide
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Tommy F
Delray Beach, Florida
“Best spot for a Stag Party”
Reviewed 10 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Bryan did an incredible job taking care of all of our needs for the week. From setting up our day trips to food and suggesting activities. We cannot say enough. The rooms were great and the pool, deck and BBQ area were perfect. Such a great time, can't wait to go back!

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Dani D
Tinton Falls, New Jersey
“BEST TRIP EVER- CAN'T WAIT TO COME BACK TO SURF COSTA”
Reviewed 10 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I had read a lot about visiting Costa Rica before I went, and they all said it's a life changing experience. I feel that if it weren't for Surf Costa, I would have never gotten the full experience.

I traveled there with my boyfriend and 3 other couples. We were picked up at the airport so we didn't have to worry about getting taxis or cars to the house. The property was really nice with all the flowers and trees, making it feel like a little oasis. The house set up was awesome and the pool area was a great plus for just relaxing and hanging out. We honestly owe our trip to our great guide for the week, Bryan. He gave us the total tour package and really took care of us. Bryan made sure we got to do everything we wanted- surfing, laying on the beach, diving, spearfishing, night out, zip lining, and more than we could have hoped for. Surf Costa makes sure its a truly personalized trip so that you get the experience you want out of it. You really get a laid back, locals type feel which was exactly the kind of vacation we wanted.

We really saw some amazing things on this trip and everyone who came with us said this was the best trip they'd ever been on. We're already planning our trip to come back and bringing more people with us!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing