“Excellent!!”

Hotel Nude Zipolite
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Zipolite
Reviewed 13 August 2014

A great place in Zipolite, we came there after a long walk on the beach, inmediately a waiter (Joel) came to us offering the food and drinks menu. The place is modern, but with an excellent joint with the local atmosphere and architecture. Food is fantastic, one of the best lobsters that I ever had. After a great meal we asked for the rooms prices and all staff was very attentive in giving us options and showed us the rooms. The restaurant area has a serious problem with bees and wasps that they have to solve soon! Please don't miss this wonderful Hotel

Room Tip: Suites are superb
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Chaserr
There are newer reviews for Hotel Nude Zipolite

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The hotel has a nice quiet spot on the beach. We loved the free relaxing daybeds on the beach for the guests. The reception was great and well organized. The restaurant food was well-priced and tasty though the restaurant service was a little slow - tip: order early and be patient - maybe go for a swim while waiting. The shaded hotel pool was very nice, and quiet too (not many kids at this hotel haha ;) ) Swimming in the ocean was fun and the Zipolite lifeguards were very attentive for anyone getting too close to any rocks or running out of swimming energy in the waves. It's a 'clothing-optional' hotel/beach. The hotel is right on the beach. There's not so much in Zipolite so our favorite parts were the hotel daybeds/pool and walking down the beach.

The rooms were pleasant but basic. They could have used another cupboard/bin to put stuff away and electrical outlets near a tabletop for personal electronics. There's no toilet door in the room so you'll need to manually arrange some privacy with your partner.

Tip: restaurante El Alquimista to the right of the hotel was superb. It's about a 3 minute walk to the right of the hotel along the beach. Tables and sofas right on the beach under the stars. Impressive service! Very nice food! Gets a bit busy about 9pm so arriving about 8-8:30pm or so would be ideal to easily get a good table. Great for food, great just for drinks too. Mind the friendly dogs that come by for a pet, one quietly walked off with one of my kicked-off sandals (the waiter soon found it nearby) :). It was our favorite restaurant of the trip.

Room Tip: All the rooms are pretty much the same though I would suggest getting an upper room as the ceilings...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lee H
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I was there just yesterday and i can only say that i wish i was there today. The place is very nice. The hotel only has about 23 rooms, they are small but very nice and comfortable. The rooms are very clean. The pool is in the middle of the hotel so you always get a nice sight to the pool and ocean. They also have oceanfront rooms wich looked nicer and im guessing they have a/c. The room i had didnt have tv nor a/c but i didnt have the need for any of that. They have a tv in the bar/restaurant in wich we could watch the world cup lol with snacks and drinks, and also with the ocean in front of us. The place is just amazing. Yes, you could be naked in that hotel and the fact is that you will see nudity but for sure after you get use to the first one everything seems normal again lol. The water in the beach is not cold, the water in the pool is warm... the food in the restaurant is very good and affordable, and the staff is very nice and helpful. I loved this place a lot i would come back and stay at this hotel again...

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have been in Zipolite a couple of times with friends before this last trip in May. On my previous trips I stayed at "El Alquimista" which is also a very nice property located nearby. El Alquimista did not have any rooms available for the dates I wanted because they had a wedding booked, since I was traveling by myself this time I decided to give "Nude" a try and I am very happy I did. I just love it there, their oceanfront rooms both the regular rooms and their suites are really cool (I tried both- two nights in an oceanfront room and one night in a suite) both the oceanfront room and the suite have the same amazing ocean view and they both have huge private balconies, the extra perks in the suite, it has A/C and cable TV. I particularly don't care too much about the TV in a place like this, but the A/C comes in handy at times. The atmosphere in the hotel is pretty laid back, as it is also in Zipolite, of course clothing is optional in all areas except the restaurant and even if you are not a nudist chances are that eventually you'll feel so comfortable that you'll decide to ditch the clothes. I particularly liked the staff, they were all very friendly and professional particularly Jair, what a nice guy! Zipolite is paradise, and Nude will just help you fall in love with the place. If you are looking for a more traditional vacation in a chain five star resort go to Huatulco and stay at Secrets (very nice but I wouldn't trade it for Zipolite) NUDE is my new favorite spot in paradise!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
11  Thank Ricardo R
Reviewed 20 May 2014

All staff members are hyper-friendly and helpful. In comparison with other local hotels, this appears to be one of the better ones. Zipolite turned out to be very rustic and not very charming after all, so staying at a decent place was helpful. The wifi was spotty at the beginning but got fixed the next day and was a great plus. The food at the restaurant was excellent. This might not be the Four Seasons, but if put in a curve with the rest of the properties surrounding it, it might as well be.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sergio V
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had lunch at this place three or four times at the beginning of our Semana Santa vacation and couldn't have been happier. Fresh salads, delicious fish and cold white wine. We used their loungers and all of the staff were chirpy and accommodating. Come Good Friday however, and we were told we would have to pay a cover charge to use the loungers, despite our custom over the previous four days and even though we had planned to have lunch. What about our conviviality and business during our previous luncheons? It obviously stood for nothing. What a shame. It felt like being hit in the gut with a sack of off-handedness. A real shame.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Grubbertastic
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place is just okay. The rooms are economical, but they're dated and small. The water in the shower was cold and the bathroom definitely needed some repairs. That said, the location is great and the food here was decent. If you're planning to spend the majority of your time on the beach, this place is fine. If you want to have a decent room, I'd look elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jessica150801
Also consider these accommodations in or near Zipolite
El Alquimista Yoga & Spa
#1 of 4 in San Agustinillo
Posada Mexico
Posada Mexico
#2 of 15 in Zipolite

Been to Hotel Nude Zipolite? Share your experiences!