I was very, very disappointed with this hotel. I've always liked the Hilton brand of hotels, which is why I decided to stay here for one night on a business trip. Big mistake! My room was not up to par with the Hilton brand! Upon walking into the room, I noticed the smell first (very stale, almost moldy smell). The windows don't open so there was no way to let in fresh air. Apart from the smell, the room was very, very basic - white walls, white bed, small desk, wooden floor, nothing else. The bathroom was designed very poorly - the shower head is very strong for such a small space, and water literally does everywhere.
The one positive is that the staff was very professional and nice (though, they should be for the price).
Overall, I think management here is very poor. Either that or the Hilton hotel brand is not what it used to be... After a night here, I have no intention of staying in another Hilton property anywhere. Ugh!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the south and west terminals of Paris-Orly Airport, only 20 minutes from Paris city centre, Hilton Paris Orly Airport provides modern and comfortable guest rooms decorated in rich, warm tones. The hotels offers selected leisure amenities to complement its extensive portfolio of meeting and conference facilities for business travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Paris Orly Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Paris Orly Airport Hotel Orly
- Hilton International Orly
- Orly Hilton International
- Paris Hilton